What do moms REALLY want? Look no further than the bedroom…

 

No, it’s not what you’re thinking! But in a very unscientific survey of 6,000 mothers about what moms REALLY want for Mother’s Day, nearly 70 percent agree they would prefer two extra hours of sleep over a piece of expensive jewelry. For the other 30%, we’ve got you covered at The Gold Market!

Moms also agree that a sentimental gift from their child is preferable to a massage or a fancy makeover. More than 60 percent of moms who took the survey agree that they’d prefer an adorable, hand-made card from their kids instead of a day at the spa.

Moms are torn, however, on whether their idea of a perfect Mother’s Day involves spending the day surrounded by their kids, or relaxing in quiet solitude. Of the moms who answered the survey question, the votes were split 50/50.

Here are the top things that moms said they would love for Mother’s Day:

  1. Sleep
  2. Jewelry
  3. Candy
  4. Phone call
  5. Scented candle
  6. Brunch/Dinner with the family
  7. A clean house
  8. Flowers
  9. Breakfast in bed
  10. Car wash

Comments are closed.